terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by “the well birth company” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions
or have any comments to make about our website,
please email our customer services team at email@example.com
These Terms of Service (“the Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and the well birth company. These Terms govern your use of this website and the services we provide in facilitating bookings for hypnobirthing services. By using the website or Services you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully and thoroughly. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not make a booking or a purchase of any product sold by the well birth company.
thewellbirthcompany.co.uk does not store or hold your credit card or debit card details.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Placenta service terms and conditions
Clients who choose to utilise the service take full responsibility of their own health and for researching and using the remedies provided in this service. The specialist does not give any warranty or representation that benefits are guaranteed and does not take responsibility for any results or effects the client may experience before, during or after consuming their remedies. Placenta remedies are recommended for the client’s own use only. The specialist will not provide services for clients who have ever tested positive for HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C.
The client is encouraged to follow the placenta storage guidelines provided by the specialist.
The specialist reserves the right to refuse services based solely on their professional opinion of the situation. The specialist will not share private information of the client with third parties and will only keep and securely store the information for as long as legally required.
In the case of holiday, illness or emergency another trained specialist will carry out the work on behalf of The Well Birth Company and you will be notified of any change as early as possible.
The £50.00 booking fee is non-refundable.
The Well Birth Company would like to contact you approx. 6 weeks after the birth of your baby to ask you to complete a short questionnaire about the service you received and your experience of taking your remedies, please tick this box if you are not happy for us to do so.
Hypnobirthing course terms and conditions
A booking does not constitute the creation of a contract and the teacher reserves the right to decline to process a booking for any reason. If the booking is not able to be fulfilled the teacher will promptly refund all monies. Participant Cancellation:
The fee will be repaid promptly and in full if your baby arrives before the course or in the very unlikely event of the course being cancelled. These are the only circumstances under which a refund will be made.
The teacher reserves the right to amend or cancel any course, course times, dates or published prices. Changes to course prices, times and dates will be advised before the course start date and any course already paid in full will not be subject to any price increase.
Any recording or written material included as part of this course or arising from this course and all rights worldwide (including Intellectual Property Rights) relating thereto respectively are the sole property of The Well Birth Company, or others from whom such rights may be derived (whether or not protected by trademark and copyright laws) and may not be used other than for the personal use of the participant without obtaining prior written permission. The participant agrees not to record the course or any part thereof.
GDPR & Data Storage:
You agree for The Well Birth Company to hold your details on file and on computer in accordance with GDPR Guidelines May 2018.
The Well Birth Company would like to contact you approx. 6 weeks after the birth of your baby to ask you to complete a short questionnaire about the service you received and your experience, please tick this box if you are not happy for us to do so.